D&L has strong relationships with EMS suppliers who offer high-volume, low-cost assembly services and quick-turn full service prototypes who are ISO9001, AS9100 and ITAR certified. OEM’s seeking those services are invited to contact D&L.
AZ Protype, Inc
AZP offers quick-turn full service prototypes (consigned or turnkey) from one to tens of thousands, flexible value-added manufacturing services and are competitive in all markets (Military, Telecommunications, Video & Surveillance, Aerospace, RF Devices, Semiconductor, Medical, High-Tech Consumer Electronics, and Industrial Controls).
AZP is an Electronic Contract Manufacturer, with over 65 years of experience, ITAR registered and AS9100 Rev D certified. Including managed PCB Services.
While providing high quality, cost effective solutions, AZP offers complete turnkey manufacturing services for the following markets:
- Audio Communication
- High-Tech Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Controls
- RF Assemblies
- RF Devices
- Express Prototypes (24 – 48 hours)
- Rigid, Flex, or Rigid-Flex Assembly
- Electro-mechanical and Box Builds
- Cable and harness assemblies
- Repair/ Rework depot
- Consigned inventory, Semi-Turnkey, or Full Turnkey
- Kit Stores by Customer (No General Inventory)
- DFX, DFM, DFT,
- PC based functional test
- Pre and Post Manufacture Analysis
- Cost savings identification in labor and materials
- After hours contacts
Alliance partners for:
- board design layout
- metal and plastic fabricators
- advanced ICT testing.
- Strategic alliance with major Distributors
- Flexible manufacturing (Shifts)
- Flexible manufacturing (Production-partial builds)
Certifications and Quality Standards:
- AS9100 Rev D
- ITAR Registered
- Statistical Quality Control (SQC)
- 100% ESD Protected Environment
- IPC-A-610: Assemblies Workmanship
- IPC-A-610 Certified Training on site
- IPC-A-620: Cable & Wire Harness Assemblies
- J-STD-001: Soldered Electronic Assemblies
- Six Sigma Blackbelt qualified methodologies
- Components Traceability
- Continuous Quality Improvement Process
- Able to auto pick and place .01005 packages
- Up to 92,000 components per hour
- Wire and die bonding
- Micro BGA placement, replacement and repair and X-Ray
- Fine and Ultra-fine pitch BGA to 0.3mm
- AOI (Automated Optical Inspection)
- CR Technologies real-time x-ray
- X-Ray for solderability
- A.C.E. Selective Wave Solder
|SMTC Corporation, founded in 1985, is a mid-size provider of end-to-end electronics manufacturing services (EMS) including PCBA production, systems integration and comprehensive testing services, enclosure fabrication, as well as product design, sustaining engineering and supply chain management services.
Sub-system and circuit card assembly (box and PCBA build) with exceptional capabilities for RF assembly and test.
Locations in Florida, Billerica, MA, and Zacatecas, Mexico.
AS9100, ITAR, FAA with PMA, NASA solder and Lockheed solder certified