Advanced Cooling Technologies.
Custom thermal management technologies and solutions.
Heat pipe products for terrestrial, spacecraft, and high temperature applications.
- Heat pipes
- HiK Plates
- Vapor chambers
- Heat Pipe Assemblies
- Cold Plates
- ICE-Lok™ (wedgelocks)
- Passive and Active Cooling systems
- Thermal Design and Analysis
- Power Electronics
- Military Electronics
- Space & Satellite
- Power Amplifiers
Develops innovative materials for information, communications, automotive and energy markets.
Products include Capacitors, Antennas, ESD/EMI Protection devices, and Motors
- High-Q Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors (MLCC’s)
- Broadband Capacitors
- High Power COG.
- NFMI Near Field Inducton Antennas
- NFC/RFID: (Near Field Communication 13.56MHz band)
- GNSS: (Global Navigation Satellite System)
- ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical 433MHz Frequency Band)
- LPWA: (Low Power Wide Area Networks)
- SMD, Custom Designs LoRa/Sigfox,IOT, Bluetooth, Wifi, UWB Broadband
- Protection Devices
- EMI Filters
- Ferrite and Metal Sheets
- Electric Vehicles & Automotive
- Power Supply Modules
- Base Station
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Mobile Phones
- With over 50 years of leading-edge design experience, Corning Gilbert exceeds industry standards with high performance coaxial connectors for broadband telecommunication and microwave systems.
- First developed for demanding military applications, these systems are increasingly seen as the high frequency interconnects of choice for military, satellite, wireless and telecommunications applications.
- RF Broadband Coaxial Connectors
- RF Microwave Connectivity
- GPO®, GPPO®, G3PO™, G4PO®, SGMS™ and GMS® connectors
- Setting the industry gold standard for coaxial push-on interconnects.
- Test and Measurement
High Frequency Power Amplifiers (GaAs/GaN), low-noise amplifiers, transmitters, transceivers and receivers with in the frequency spectrum of 10 MHz to 100 GHz
- Low noise amplifiers
- Limiting amplifiers
- GaAs and GaN power amplifiers
- TWTA / MPM Replacement
- Rack mount power amplifiers
- Multi-function subassemblies
- Electronic Warfare
- Communication / TCDL
- (Tactical Common Data Link)
- Instrument (simulator, test equipment)
Diamond Antenna Rotary Joints use lubricated bearings that provide the mechanical interface for long-life antenna sector scanning or 360 degree, continuous rotation. Consistent, high-quality signals are passed during both rotation and fixed-position transmission and reception.
Radar System Applications:
- Air Traffic Control (ATC)
- SATCOM-On-The-Move (SOTM) Pedestals
- Airborne platforms.
High Speed Interconects
High Speed Interconnects extrudes and assembles high-performance RF microwave coaxial cable ranging from 16 to 52 AWG and 5GHz to 40GHz. HSI’s low-loss, low-capacitance, exceptionally phase-stable, coaxial interconnect solutions are available in a variety of cable constructions, which include SMA, SMP, SSMP circular connectors; micro coaxial connector assemblies as small as 0.3 mm in pitch; and fine wire, direct-to-board assemblies as small as 0.175 mm.
Custom High Performance Cables:
- Low Insertion Loss
- Low Capacitance
- Phase Stable
- Circular/micro coaxial connector terminations to 0.3 mm pitch
- Fine wire, direct-to-board terminations to 0.175 mm.
- ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100
- CEN13485 (pending)
- ITAR Registered
- IPC-610 and IPC-620 Certified
- MIL-I-45208 Compliant
- Hirose Certified
- IPEX Certified
- JAE Certified
- ESM Cage Code: 1QFZ7
- RCC Cage Code: 562V5
Cost-effective, precision, EMI/RFI shielding and stamped metal parts.
- Board Level Shielding
- EMI Shielding: RF shielding
- PCB Shields
- Finger-Stock EMI Gaskets
- Fabric Over Foam EMI Gaskets
- Metalized Fabric Gaskets
- Custom Stamping: metal
- Photo-Etched Precision Metal Parts
- Precision Metal Stampings
- Electroplated Metal Foils
- ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100 Rev-D Certification
- RoHS Certification
- Domestic Specialty Metals Declaration
- EU REACH Declaration (European Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals.)
- ITAR Registration
- NADCAP Heat Treating Accreditation
Precision Frequency sources, Atomic Frequency Sources, Rubidium oscillators, Local Oscillators, VCO’s, OXCO’s, Master Oscillators, and Hydrogen Masers.
Features include: Low Phase Noise, Low Profile, extended life, high reliability, for both airborne or space applications such as GPS/GNSS, Galileo, GLONASS, IRNSS, and BDS / COMPASS
- LPFRS: Low Profile Frequency Rubidium Standard,
- LNMO: Low Noise Master OCXO Oscillator, MO: Master OCXO Oscillator,
- RAFS Rb Atomic Frequency Standard, an MiniRAFS
- SRO-100 Synchronized Rubidium Oscillator GPS/GNSS-disciplined rubidium oscillator (GPSDO)
- SRO-5680 Airborne-Rugged Disciplined Rubidium
- GRClok-1500 GPS/GNSS Rubidium Clock
- LNRClok-1500 Low Noise Rubidium Clock
- GXClok-500 GPS/GNSS OCXO Clock Module
- GDK-2 Designer Kit
Spectratime GPS/GNSS Rb Standards
- Spectratime GNSSource-1000
- Spectratime RBSource-1500
- Spectratime GNSSource-2500
Spectratime Clock Instruments for Test
- Spectratime FemtoStepper
- Spectratime PicoTime-1U
Networks International Corporation
Custom RF and Microwave Filters and Assemblies: lumped component, cavity, ceramic, and crystal filters, Switched Filter Banks, Diplexers, Multiplexers, Integrated Microwave Assemblies, Phase Shifters, and VCTCXOs & TCXOs. AS9100C and ISO9001 certified for Commercial, Military, and Space.
- Cavity Filters
- Ceramic Filters
- Crystal filters
- Crystal Oscillators
- Lumped Component Filters
- RF Assemblies
- Switched filter banks
- Guidance Systems
- Navigation Systems
- Space Systems
- Missile Systems
Synergy Microwave Corporation
Standard and Custom product development: VCOs, synthesizers, crystal oscillators, SAW oscillators, DROs, demodulators, phase locked oscillators, mixers, power dividers, couplers, 90 & 180 deg hybrids, modulators, filters, doublers, phase shifters/detectors, attenuators, transformers, PIN diode switches. Serving commercial, industrial and military markets.
- High Performance Crystal Oscillators
- Voltage Controlled SAW Oscillators
- Reference Phase Locked Translators
- Free Running DRO’s
- Single Loop Synthesized & Phase Locked Sources
- Dual Loop Synthesized & Phase Locked Sources
- Oven Controlled Oscillators, OXCO
- Radar Systems
- Satellite Earth Stations
- Communication Systems
- Air Traffic Control
- Ground Traffic Control
- Weather Radar
- Calibration Laboratories (NIST)
A leading provider of design/re-design, engineering, reverse engineering, manufacturing, repair, upgrades and testing of electronics sub-assemblies for both military and commercial customers worldwide.
Test Engineering: One of our strongest attributes, we can create and support a vast array of testing methods customized to fit your specific needs.
Test Fixture development: Expertise to create test programs and design and build test fixtures.
Reverse Engineering: Analyze your product and create documentation where none exists.
Design services: Design, build and test prototypes or modify products for special applications, Including PCB design.
Manufacturing Engineering: Most state-of-the-art manufacturing technology to ensure you are getting the best possible solution to meet your individual needs.
Component Engineering: No matter the age of the product, we provide engineering expertise for new component manufacture and source out the proper components.
- Highly reliable, cost effective solutions
- Engineered products designed to fully integrate into new and existing systems
- Form, Fit and Function Re-Designs
- Full-functional ATE and environmental testing
- Government cleared facility
- Exceptional product and program management communication and support at both technical and administrative levels to meet the needs of the customer
- Wide-ranging program support for long term product life cycle requirements
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- IPC-610 Class III and Class II
- SBA Certified
- ROHS Compliant
Circulators and isolators for applications at all the wireless and PCN frequencies. Devices cover the power spectrum from milliwatts to high power, suited for cellular, TV, radar, medical and other applications.
- Ferrite Isolators
- Ferrite Circulators
- Multiport Circulators
- High Ratio Isolators
- UHF Circulators
- IMS Band Circulators
- Radar Circulators
- High Power Circulators
- Drop In Isolators
- Drop in Circulators
- EIA Circulators
- Isolator Adaptors
- Waveguide Circulators
- Waveguide Isolators